A few notes regarding participation in the Clericus:
- The monks request that we be prompt to meals, but not early.
- Please observe the request for quiet time at night. We will enjoy conversation down the hill, but at the main house, please keep it to a whisper.
- If you are reading Scripture during a service, please prepare and double check the reading, and be early for the start of the service.
- If you are preaching, please keep the lengths down: No longer than 10 minutes, please, for Eucharists.
- For all our formal times together, please be in cassock.
- For all worship services, please be in choir vestments (cassock, surplice, tippet and hood) for Offices and cassock, surplice and stole for Eucharists.
- Please learn the service music for the Eucharists before you come.